关
النطق الصيني:guānانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 关
الجذر:丷
عدد الخطوط:6
HSK المستوى:1
كيفية كتابة الحرف 关
关
丶
丿
一
一
丿
㇏
الكلمات المركبة للحرف 关
关大门
close the gate
生活关
test/ordeal of one's moral conduct; temptation of sensual life
关抽屉
shut a drawer
关手机
switch off a mobile phone
把好政治关
ensure political soundness
جمل توضيحية للحرف 关
关于阿尔的事,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry about Al.
出自:《分歧者:异类觉醒》|《Divergent》
原因就是,关你屁事。
None of your business, that's why.
出自:《星球大战7:原力觉醒》|《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》
你着什么急?关你什么事?
What's your hurry? What's it to you?
出自:《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》|《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》
谁?关你什么事?是谁这重要吗?
Who? What do you care? Who? Does it matter?
出自:《少年时代》|《Boyhood》
关今天什么事,我们想知道昨晚发生了什么?
It's not about today. It's about last night.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
让他们出去,关起来,直到我想出对策。
I want them out of here. And locked down until I can figure out what to do.
出自:《X战警:第一战》|《X-Men: First Class》
关箱子的用意到底何在?钱德。有三重意义。
So now, what exactly is the point of the box? Chandler? The meaning of the box is three fold.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
你们都不想在周末关小黑屋吧?不想
We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of Shame, would we? No.
出自:《神偷奶爸》|《Despicable Me》
这样啊,让我来放宽你心,我们拿来干什么关你们屁事。
Oh, well, let me put your mind at ease. What we use it for is none of your business.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
关窗子好吗? 我的乳头硬到可以割玻璃。
Hey, can you close that window Chandler? My nipples can cut glass over here.
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
问题犀利,难怪大汗会因追求个人乐趣而把你关起来。
A fiery one. No wonder the Khan caged you for his own personal amusement.
出自:《马可波罗 第一季》|《Marco Polo Season 1》
藐视国家官员,也许应该把你关起来,她是谁?
Disrespecting a federal officer. Maybe that'll get you somewhere. Who's she?
出自:《变形金刚3》|《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》
因为他们都被抓走了,只有一个人会残忍的关他们这么多年。
Because they are being held captive by the only person cruel enough to keep them locked up all these years.
出自:《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》|《Alice Through the Looking Glass》
你包里装的什么?关你屁事,反正我不是被忽悠的。
What's in the bag? I don't want to talk about it. But it's not a spine, I'll tell you that.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
老实说,她更适合关笼子里,我会跟妮妮说,应该没问题。谢谢你。
To be honest, she'd do better in the kennel. I'll talk to Bernie. I'm sure it's fine. Thank you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你们真应该感到羞愧!好啦,好啦,还开着的,你怎么关的?
Hey! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Yeah, yeah. Still not off. How do you do that?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
就是说,你不会关炸弹? 你不会拆弹,还不叫警察。
So you can't switch the bomb off?! You can't switch the bomb off and you didn't call the police!
出自:《神探夏洛克 第三季》|《Sherlock Season 3》
嗯哼,而我相信我有权利罚你关两个星期禁闭,但我不打算这么做。
And I believe I am entitled to ground you for two weeks, but I'm not going to do that.
出自:《女孩成长记 第三季》|《Girl Meets World Season 3》
关先生,您来英国多长时间了?我1984年就来了,现在是英国籍。
How long have you been in this country, Mr. Quan? Since 1984. I'm a British citizen.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》
姓名关玉明。他持有枪械,接受过美国特种部队训练要格外当心。
His name's Ngoc Minh Quan. He's armed and has U.S. Special Forces training. Use extreme caution.
出自:《英伦对决》|《The Foreigner》