النطق الصينيquánانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 全
الجذر
عدد الخطوط6
HSK المستوى2

كيفية كتابة الحرف 全

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 全

全镜头
full shot
全烤瓷
all-porcelain
全微分
total differential
全损险
total loss only (TLO)
全节流
full throttle
全频道
all-channel
全色素
holochrome
全波段收音机
all-wave receiver/radio
全断面掘进
full-face tunnelling
全碳素球拍
all carbon-graphite racket
全承包合同
turnkey contract
全封闭疗法
be confined for intensive treatment
全数字时代
all-digital age
全承包工作
turnkey job
遍及全社会
run through the whole society
全数字电视广播
all-digital TV broadcast

جمل توضيحية للحرف 全

这剧季末剧情演到纽约居民全死或是昏迷了,现在我没机会知道后续发展了。
That show ended with all the residents of New York either dead or unconscious. Now I'll never know what happened.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
你的邀请函已经发送个星系了!
Your invite has been sent to entire galaxy!
出自:《疯狂外星人》|《Home》
将鱼肉块下锅。全都放进去吗?是的,放进去。
So just in with the fish fillets. All in at once, then? Yeah, all at once.
出自:《中餐速成》|《Chinese Food Made Easy》
反正不是试吃小蛋糕,因为被你吃完了。
Well, it's not a cupcake tasting anymore 'cause you ate them all.
出自:《破产姐妹 第五季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 5》
伯纳黛特公司的人都要去赌城玩吗?
So, is everyone from Bernadette's company going to Vegas?
出自:《生活大爆炸 第六季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》
那好,那就靠你了,谢谢。
Okay, then. We're counting on you. Thank you.
出自:《傲骨贤妻 第五季》|《The Good Wife Season 5》
你是怎样把那些吞下去的?你还不认识我吗?
How are you gonna swallow all those? Have we met?
出自:《欲望都市2》|《Sex and the City 2》
人工耳蜗,你的小女朋友告诉我们了。
The cochlear implant. Your little girlfriend told us all about it.
出自:《疑犯追踪 第四季》|《Person of Interest Season 4》
"我不喜欢氯乙烯,不喜欢乙二醇醚"。
I don't care for perchloroethylene, and I don't like glycol ether.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
但你必须完成使命,为未来播下种子,我们靠你了。
But you must complete your mission. You must lay the seeds for the future. We're counting on you.
出自:《前目的地》|《Predestination》
怎么了?他的东西被偷了。
Hey, what's going on? He got all of his stuff stolen.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第八季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》
我该为你高兴?不需要,因为现在搞砸了,我只想回到从前。
I'm happy for you? Well, don't be. Because now everything's screwed up. I just want it the way it was.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
生出《八宝喜事》剧组来都没关系!
I don't care if the entire cast of Eight Is Enough comes out of there.
出自:《老友记 第十季》|《Friends Season 10》
我现在很漂亮?你是森林里最性感的囊地花栗鼠啦。
I'm pretty? You're the hottest little gopher-chipmunk in the whole forest.
出自:《女孩成长记 第一季》|《Girl Meets World Season 1》
去年散播的不够多,今年一定要让纽约都感受到。
I mean, last year, I spread a little joy but not really enough. So this year, I'm going to do the whole city.
出自:《老友记 第五季》|《Friends Season 5》
我直到这时才意识到自己来到了一家男性俱乐部。
I didn't realize I was in an all-male club until that minute.
出自:《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》|《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》
这德国口音怎么样?不错,你的W变成V了。
How about that German accent? Yeah. Yeah. All of your W's were V's.
出自:《老友记第一季》|《Friends Season 1》
无意冒犯,但是貌似英国男人都和凯特·摩斯交往过。
No offense, but dating Kate Moss is like a law in England.
出自:《破产姐妹 第三季》|《2 Broke Girls Season 3》
我还没把社会主义思想抛下,虽然有时几乎想不起它了。
I've not abandoned all my socialism. Even though it feels like it sometimes.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
在这边可以看到海景,任何运输工具都无法做到这点。
On this side, you'll see panoramic ocean vistas inaccessible to any other form of transportation.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》