النطق الصينيzhùانقر للاستماع إلى نطق الحرف 住
الجذر
عدد الخطوط7
HSK المستوى1

كيفية كتابة الحرف 住

丿

الكلمات المركبة للحرف 住

住窝棚
live in a shanty
住校外
live off campus
住校内
live on campus
住郊区
live in the suburbs
住一宿
stay (for) the night
住楼上
live upstairs
抵挡住入侵者
hold off the intruders
扒住栏杆
cling to the balustrade
住得很远
live at a distance
薅住头发不放
grab sb's hair firmly
单独住一间屋
have a room to oneself
用蜡封闭住瓶口
seal a bottle with wax

جمل توضيحية للحرف 住

兄弟,你还想不想住了?佩妮,,麻烦您了。
Hey, pal, you want to live here or not? Oh, hi, Penny. Yes, please.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第十季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
我肯定那个跟谢尔顿一起的人决不会介意搬来跟你的。
Well, I'm sure the guy living with Sheldon wouldn't mind moving in with you.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
对了,尼克黛西说你在西卵区那边和那些攀高结贵的暴发户们一起。
So, Nick, Daisy tells me that you're over in West Egg throwing your lot in with those social-climbing primitive new-money types.
出自:《了不起的盖茨比》|《The Great Gatsby》
看这块土地,被冰封 1千年前它就被冰封,再过1千年,它还是被冰封
You see this ground, it's covered in ice. A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice. A thousand years from now, it will still be ice.
出自:《冰川时代2》|《Ice Age: The Meltdown》
如果老妈要在空房间,我们何不让几个人过去跟她
If Mom is staying in an empty room, why can't some of us stay with her?
出自:《摩登家庭 第六季》|《Modern Family Season 6 》
哪里,道森先生?
And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?
出自:《泰坦尼克号》|《Titanic》
这样我怎么!怎么办?
I can't live like this. What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
出自:《老友记 第三季》|《Friends Season 3》
你好。她要来跟我
Hi. Hi. Hi Yeah, she's gonna live with me.
出自:《老友记 第六季》|《Friends Season 6》
还不用在你妈妈的房子里,因为你可以直接在她的袋子里。
Also instead of just living in your mother's house, you could actually live inside her body.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第五季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》
好吧,不如这样,在普丽娅找到自己的住处之前,你在这里,而我在你家。
Okay, well, how about this: until Priya gets her own place, you stay here and I'll stay at your apartment.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第四季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》
不怎么办,她在那里,我在这里,她得搬来这里,她应该搬来这里。
Nothing. There's nothing to do. I mean, she lives there, I live here. I mean, she'd have to move here. She should move here.
出自:《老友记 第四季》|《Friends Season 4》
不见得我每次都能HOLD
Well, I don't every time get what I want.
出自:《复仇者联盟》|《The Avengers》
别胡说,你得我们这儿。
Nonsense. You must stay with us.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》
我的朋友,这可不是我第一次饭店。
Not my first time in a hotel, my friend.
出自:《老友记 第九季》|《Friends Season 9》
五岁?很好,能告诉我你哪吗?
Five? That's great, okay. Now, can you tell me where you live?
出自:《房间》|《Room》
蒙娜,我在这里。
But, Mona, I live here.
出自:《老友记 第八季》|《Friends Season 8》
的是最底层最贫穷的人尽其所能地生活。
It was basically the poorest people came up here and just did what they could.
出自:《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》|《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》
室友?你们一起了?像嬉皮士一样。
Roommate? You guys are living together? Like hippies.
出自:《生活大爆炸 第二季》|《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
那还有谁在城堡里呢?还有...
Who else was living in the castle? Well...
出自:《小猪佩奇 第一季》|《Peppa Pig Season 1》
谢谢您。你哪?紫杉农场。
Thank you. Do you have far to go? I'm staying at Yew Tree Farm.
出自:《唐顿庄园 第四季》|《Downton Abbey Season 4》